This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
“Another year has finished and with him we leave behind another wonderful period with our Pol Núñez wedding dresses”
2016 has brought to us the possibility of working with so many brides, unique in their personality, in their style.
As we did last year with the 2015 season, we are going to remember and refresh some of the most outstanding Pol Núñez dresses of this season.
From our hearts, we would like to say thank you to all the brides who have trusted on us when the time came to show the dress, that dress we all dream with for one of the most important days of our lifes.
Also, is important to stand out the spectacular work of all the photographs, who knew how to capture and show our designs in the best way possible.
Our bridal gowns are romantic, with many details, vintage and thought for each personality.
Without delay, we leave you with a compilation of the beatiful Pol Núñez dreses of 2016 season:
1. Blanca del Castillo’s wedding dress, with a lingerie style and transparencies:
2. Lourdes Llorente’s wedding dress, with organza details on the sleeves and guipure embroidered on the body.
3. Lola Perez’s wedding dress, velvet winter dress inspirated on the 20s.
4. Marta Navarro’s wedding dress, with a classical style and embroidery on the back and sleeves cuffs.
5. Rocío Losadas’ silk crepe wedding dress. A more sophisticated style of bride.
6. Paula Paulategui’s wedding dress. An original dress with two pieces, body and skirt which allowed her to show her shoes.
As we did with them, we want to keep making happy and beautiful many women the day of their weddings, with the 2017 wedding dress collection. That’s why we are going to keep making each one of our bridal gowns with love and dedication.